Friday, September 10, 2010

MY VERY FIRST TRIOND PAYMENT

Triond is a writing/publishing site that gives you real money monthly. Writing is the best key to earn. You can write everything you want in any format and submit it to triond and they will publish your work to the different publishing sites. The more people read/ view your work, the more your earnings. You can work at your own pace and at your own available time.
Today, 10 September 2010 I receive my first payment at TRIOND via PayPal in the amount of 1.04$. Payment is instant every 10th day of the month. Here is my payment proof:

I joined TRIOND last 20 August 2010 after I accidentally browsed the word "TRIOND" in the internet. From August 20-31, I earned that amount. Not bad for me as a newbie to earn like that. I will post my monthly earnings here. God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Writing for triond is an awful experience. I was in Triond writing for more than 4 years and now I quit Triond and those who are in Triond, I am telling you that Triond is a big waste of time and it is high time one should quit triond. Not sure if you should quit Triond or not? Let me give you 10 reasons why you should quit triond.. check http://www.blaberblogger.com/2015/07/10-reasons-why-you-should-quit-writing.html

    ReplyDelete